Sunday, November 6, 2011

Christmas Cards using October SOM - Holiday Magic

I haven't been able to get the blog to do all the things I had hoped so I'm giving in and posting my Christmas cards... someday I will get the other pieces figured out.... wish me luck....

Sleigh from October SOM


The card is Outdoor Denim.  The background is from the Believe paper pack.  The trees in the background are stamped in Topiary.  The 'snow' is white card stock that I ripped to look like snow.  And the sleigh is stamped in Cranberry.

Stockings from October SOM


 Card stock is Topiary from Believe paper pack - embossed with a cuttlebug folder then sanded.
The Topiary is from the Believe paper pack.  The background stripes are also from the Believe paper pack.  The oval is embossed with a cuttlebug folder.


Tree from Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

The tree was cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge from Sweat Leaf paper then stamped in Topiary with the Seasons stamp set that comes with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I added Liquid Applique to all of the dots - heated with the heat gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment