Saturday, March 24, 2012

What's New???

Thought I would update you on a couple of changes...
 - First, my CTMH website has been re-designed
    - it now has a look and feel similiar to the main Close to My Heart website
    - when I have gatherings planned, you will see the gathering notice in the bottom right corner.  You will be able to click on that link to place an order for that gathering.  You will still receive the ez-invite notices - this will just be another way to place your order. 
    - Check out the new and improved site!!!

 - Second, I wanted to give you a heads up that beginning April 1st  you will be receiving a monthly newsletter.  You will be able to opt out if you choose but I think this will be a great way to get you the latest promotion information, stamp of the month ideas and much more!!!  If you have placed an order with me, whether on my website or at a party, and I have your email address you will automatically receive the newsletter.  If you know someone that would like to receive the newsletter, they can simply create an on-line account on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment