Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cards Made with May SOTM - Friendship Bouquet

I've been having too much fun with the May SOTM!!!  I'm going to post what I've done so far but I have alot more ideas for this stamp set!!!  Let me know what you think....


I wish I could rotate the cards above... I tried something a little different with these two cards.  I colored the center of the flower before I stamped the flower.  I like the effect.


The flowers above were stamped on colored paper then cut out.  The semi-circle designs on the two cards is from the April SOM - You Are.


so do you like the card that is pure black and white or do you prefer just a touch of color?


 

Again, the card with the pink flower should be rotated... the patterned paper at the top of the card is from the Roxy paperpack.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the way you left the flower white on the first two cards. For some reason I kept thinking that it needed to be colored in, but it looks great the way you did it!
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Donna... I was really happy with the way those cards came out... in case you can't tell, I've been having waaayyy too much fun with this stamp set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you came up with!!!!!! Really cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete