Monday, December 24, 2012

Various Cards

I haven't posted any of my cards in quite awhile so I thought I would add a few now.  As many of you, there is something about rounded squares that I really like.  Here are three very different looks using rounded squares.




Using one of the stamps from the card word puzzle stamp set, I created the patterned background at the bottom of the card.  I used one of the other stamps to be my accent on foam tape (puffy, if you like the 'technical' term better... lol).  The border is the zip strip from the Elemental paper pack.

Close To My Heart card stock is great to use with your Cuttlebug folders because you always have the option of sanding the paper so that the white core of the card stock shows thru.  I think it gave this card a very pretty, feminine look.

Guy cards... always a challenge.  I think the second generation stamping is what makes this card.


I should say that many of my card ideas started with something that I saw on Pinterest - always a great source of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment