Friday, June 7, 2013

June SOTM - A Flowering Bunch

The June SOTM - A Flowering Bunch is a great stamp set for those of us that like to color.  However, I know not everyone agrees so I thought I would make a few cards where no coloring is necessary.  The first card I stamped black on a blue print paper (Miracle, retired).  I place Bitty Sparkles in several of the flowers and black Shimmer Trim to give it some bling.


I stamped the larger flower on the same blue patterned paper (unfortunately, you can really see the blue paper in this picture.  I stamped the stem and leaves on pear green paper (Olivia, retired).  The cardstock is black that I ran thru the Cuttlebug to add some dimension.

I stayed with the black card stock and the Cuttlebug but this time I sanded the card (all CTMH cardstock has the great white core that makes sanding so simple and dramatic).  I stamped one of the bigger flowers and one small flower in Holiday Red.  

I cut several of the large tulip flowers on my Cricut.  I stamped them in black and I want to try coloring them in various color combinations - I just didn't get that far today.  Remember A Flowering Bunch is only available June 1st - 30th.




No comments:

Post a Comment