Sunday, January 6, 2013

January SOTM - Happy Valentine's

Once I finally finish my Christmas cards, I usually have a hard time getting back into making cards - a little stale with ideas.  I admit the cards I have made so far with the January Stamp of  the Month - Happy Valentine's were all inspired by other cards I have seen on-line.  Feels like the creative juices are finally flowing again.

First I've been wanting to try the triple stamping for a long time.  The Happy Valentine's stamp set lends itself so nicely to this technique.  These are my first two attempts with this technique so don't look to close... lol



I love all of the detail with this stamp set so I had to see how it would look once I colored it.



I know brown isn't a traditional Valentine's Day color but once I got started with the brown.....


The white daisy ink is perfect for all of the detail in this stamp set.  I love how rich these look.

No comments:

Post a Comment