Sunday, January 6, 2013

My Christmas Card (a little late)

I know Christmas is over but I'm finally catching up on somethings I just haven't gotten to yet....  Below is the Christmas card I sent out this year (2012).

This shows both the outside and inside of the card.  The card base is CTMH slate grey which I scored to make siding.  The sentiment, mice and Christmas tree are all from the CTMH Merry Little Christmas stamp set (retired).

For anyone that wants to make a window card, I will share my biggest hurdle.... don't laugh.  I had all these wonder ideas but nothing was quite right.  Then I realized that the front of my card was the outside of the house and you were looking thru the window to the outside.  Once I finally realized it would work much better if I had an outside of the house and an inside of the house, the card design was soooo much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment