Saturday, October 18, 2014

Fun with Box Cards

I have seen some really amazing box cards so I had to figure out how to do them for myself.  My first attempt, I made the box first then decided what to do with it - a little backward... I don't recommend it... lol

Didn't that come out so cute?!?!?  I love the Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge.  Below is what the card looks like when it is closed.  I used tone-on-tone to stamp the balloons - not alot just a little something.



My next attempt was still a birthday card but for a 50 year old kid instead of a 4 year old one.... lol   Since it was a 50th birthday card, I wanted to go with black and white so I started with CTMH's Basics Paper Fundamentals.  These papers are soooo cool!  The black paper is black on black glossy on one side and black and white chevron on the other.  Check it out below...







No comments:

Post a Comment